On "Long Journey", I fell out of the level, lol. Can level restart by pressing r be added?
Super Shout 🎤
Time moves only when you shout.
- WASD to move
- Mouse to aim, click to shoot
- Shift+D to die (and reload level)
- R to record video, R again to save your video (Streamer 📺 friendly)Kill all enemies through levels and unlock new modes.
Made for the GameLoop Jam 0
Do you like it? Let me know. Make video with "R" and share it!
Thank you SuperHotTheGame
|Tags||2D, 8-Bit, Fast-Paced, Minimalist, Pixel Art, Retro, time-manipulation, voice-controlled, weird|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||English, Tonga (Tonga Islands)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Voice control|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Neighbors friendly updateSep 06, 2021
- New Wall-jump levelAug 14, 2020
- New main menu with better calibrationJun 22, 2020
- Smart bulletsJun 18, 2020
- Mobile (touch) input support!Jun 15, 2020
- Gamepad supportJun 12, 2020
- Clearer UI and general balance fixesJun 11, 2020
- Wall jump and New Game +Jun 09, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
you say it moves when you shout but i can be doing nothing and just die
some times it doesnt work
a lot of browser permission is needed in order to play... Now you can also download an excecutable version!
Really clever, really silly idea. I LOVE this idea of another button that you don't have to worry about placing your fingers for. However, my mic input delay is so slow compared to what's necessary to play that when I try to jump and slow time in midair to try to aim at enemies beneath, I die immediately. Again, I love this game. The player controller is genuinely fun to control (even if it gets stuck on walls and ledges sometimes) and the screen zooming in and out makes everything feel so much more hyperactive.